What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Mailing address, or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize users’ experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We use an SSL certificate
Do we use ’cookies’?
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save users’ preferences for future visits.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (e.g. Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled It won’t affect the user’s experience which makes your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer Personally Identifiable Information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
This website administration never requests your password to access your account, and never changes it at someone’s request. If necessary, you can change your password using a special form.
To protect your data and the access to your account, please follow this advice:
- Do not use e-mail or online Messenger, such as Skype to send your passwords.
- Do not use simple or too short passwords, and passwords that are easy to guess (for example, your name, nickname, the nickname of your dog, birth dates, etc.)
- Never share your password with third parties
- If you suspect, that your password might be known by a third party, change it as soon as possible
- Always end up your session work on this website under your account, especially if you work on a computer that can be accessed by the third party
- Never agree to save your password for this website if your web browser asks to do so if you are not using your computer or use a computer with public access (for example, Internet-cafe, computer club, etc.)
- Never choose «remember password» if you are not using your computer or use a computer with public access. Always check who has an access to your mailbox. Remember using the e-mail, a hacker can restore (replace) your password and break your account.
Rules of online advertising and information mailing
We collect the e-mail addresses of users
- to analyze and process your orders
- to mail additional information about our products and services
We don’t use unreliable address
We mark messages as advertising or information.
Quickly perform the «unsubscribe» request
If you want to unsubscribe, please follow the instruction at the bottom of each e-mail message
REAL WAY", 584 Charles-Quint avenue, Brussels, 1082, Belgium
Real Way" LLC, Company code 300639047, Konstitucijos pr.15-23, Vilnius
UAB "Real Way" © Copyright 2021.
If you do not agree to our use of this type of file, then you must set your browser settings accordingly or do not use the site www.myrealway.com